Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just a quick one tonight from me....

Well.... today has been an absolute scorcher here... the weather in Adelaide has been so hot at the moment that I am sooooo grateful we put in refrigerated air conditioning..... that was lucky too with all the chocolate I have sitting around the house.....
Okay... so things are going along so nicely with the plans for the South Australian Fiskars Eggstravaganza Crop here that I have all the kits ready to go... They still need to be making it into their little bags.. but they are all precut and sorted with their embellishments.... My studio at the moment looks like it have been overcome with Fiskars to the extreme with all the goodies that are here....Some really amazing prizes too for the day.... some chocolates.... a brand new trimmer.... ooooppppsss..... I have let something else slip..... just can't keep the secrets in can I...
Well... I am going to keep the other little project a secret for just one more day.... keep you in suspense just a little bit longer... I will say though that it will involve using the Orchard paper range from Heidi Grace....AND... that is is an Off The Page item....mmmm.... wonder what that could be....if you had read previous posts you might know what it is......If you do know what else we are making post a comment and I will send you one of the kits to play with.... but it will be the first person to do so.... so what are you waiting for.....
Okay... I will leave you however with a couple of picture showing you the cards we are making.... but not too close mind you.... can't let it all out...



Cheers till tomorrow.... don't forget to leave a comment to win yourself a kit from the day.....
Michelle :)


2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Well Michelle you've got me but considering it's an Easter themed crop I'd make an Easter Egg but that orchard range is just so lovely you could use it for anything - especially more cards. Hope it's a great day for all. Look forward to more of those sneaks (and finding out what the surprise is LOL so I know just how wrong I am!)

Kerryn said...

Hey again :). I just reread something that has given me an idea. You've mentioned previously an altered cd album? Is that the one (an easter egg LOL - would've been an appropriate idea though).
seeya.