Monday, March 10, 2008

So many secrets and so little time.....

Okay... I am just so excited here in South Australia at the moment that I think I might burst.....

I have been really busy here the last week or so, finalising things for the FIRST EVER FISKARS EGGSTRAVAGANZA CROP here in ADELAIDE...

I am sooooooo excited about this that I can barely hold back all the exciting things that are happening here in 5 DAYS.....

YES.....it is so hard to believe that after all the mad preparations between myself and the ever helpful Lead Ambassador, Lyn Dwyer... ****sending her many thanks**** that we are almost there. I think that the most exciting thing for me, is being able to host the FIRST EVER FISKARS EGGSTRAVAGANZA CROP in Adelaide..

I am loving being able to share the Fiskars products with others and being able to show people exactly how they work.....

Okay..... I know I am probably keeping you all waiting.. wondering what exciting things that we will be up to at our crop....

Over the next few days leading up to the crop I will be giving out sneak peeks at the amazing things we will be getting up to. I will also be giving away to two lucky readers one of the kits from the day...but you will have to check back throughout the rest of the week to find out how to win on of the kits....

So... for today's secret that I just can't hold in any longer...... the day will of course be filled with chocolate...being so close to Easter.... mmmmmm Chocolate Cake with my favourite Rich Chocolate Fudge Sauce.... what a way to end the day !....that's what I think anyway....

I am well know for my Chocolate Fudge Sauce... so I just had to share it with my fellow Fiskars friends....

Here is the recipe:

Rich Chocolate Fudge Sauce
375 grams quality chocolate
300 mls condensed milk
250 grams butter....yes the real stuff is needed...
Melt the butter and chocolate together on low heat. Once melted mix in the condensed milk. Stir until well combined and thick. Allow to cool and serve. Can be refridgerated once cool. Keeps for 1 month in the fridge.

I must say though that this sauce NEVER makes it to the fridge at our house. We eat it with warm chocolate cake and ice cream while the sauce it warm....and it ALL gets eaten...Yes... we are very naughty here I know....

SSSSSSHHHHHH...... can't help myself....it's tooooo exciting to hold it in anymore.... here is the paper that we're going to be playing with.....

Heidi Grace - Cherrywood Lane
Heidi Grace - Orchard
Heidi Grace - Love Blossoms

Okay.... I had better go before I let anymore secrets out of the bag..... check back in tomorrow to find out some more juicy secrets about the FIRST EVER FISKARS EGGSTRAVAGANZA CROP.....

Cheers and happy scrapping,
Michelle

No comments: