Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fiskars BOM Challenge - Friends from my childhood.

Hi there.... boy when I decided to join in and make up a Book of Me I didn't realize how much fun it would be... I have chosen to do showcase a few of the challenge that I am doing with you all through the next week or so... though my aim is to get them all done... folder all ready to go.. just need to print off the photos and I am all set....I have also decided to do mine in 8.5"x11" landscape style for a change... I have so many of those albums from way back when I started scrapbooking laying around I thought it would make a pleasant change.

Choosing this topic was fun... It was nice to think back to the friends that I had in primary school... the mischief that I got up to and the fun that I had... I unfortunately don't have a lot of photographs from when I was little till now.. We couldn't afford to take a lot of them and now I seem to avoid the camera... NOTE TO SELF.... MUST have MORE photos of ME !!!



For this layout I raided my Heidi Grace scraps stash as my aim at the moment is to use up all those pieces that never seem to be used...I have used some of the Heidi Grace Orchard paper range and rub ons, which are available from Big W here in Adelaide still at the moment.. I love the colors they feel so mellow... I even gave the old sewing machine a good workout in the process too.

Okay ... keeping it short and sweet for this one... Hope everyone is enjoying the BOM prompts as much as I am... looking forward to seeing what others are doing..

Cheers and happy scrapping, M x

No comments: