Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Guest Design Team work for Heaven-sent

Hello there everyone....

Firstly thanks for the warm welcome to all those on-board at Heaven-sent.. I was honoured to be able to work with an a amazing team.

This is so exciting... well it is for me... lol...lol... I know the small things and all.... love being able to share with everyone the work I have done for this month with the wonderful goodies that Ingeborg sent me.

I was sent the following items to play with:

2 x KAISERscrapbook - Thriller Seeker - P216 Adventure
2 x KAISERscrapbook - Thriller Seeker - P217 Explore
2 x KAISERscrapbook - Thriller Seeker - P218 Prankster
2 x KAISERscrapbook - Thriller Seeker - P219 Discover
1 x KAISERscrapbook - Rhinestones - Red
1 x KAISERscrapbook - Rhinestones - Light Blue
1 x KAISERcolour - Paint - Red
1 x Basix - Red round brads
1 x Button embellishments
1 x VersaMark - Ink Pad - Baby Blue
1 x Maya Road Coffee Break Chipboard Book
1 x Core Coordinates Cardstock
1 x White Cardstock

With these items I have been able to create the following layouts and OTP item. I have added to the kit with:
cardstock
paint
inks
embossing powder
chipboard
dimensional magic

Along with creating my own titles for each layout.

Here is the Layouts and OTP item I did:



Okay... thanks for looking and thanks again for this amazing opportunity... I have done a wide variety of layouts hoping to show that you can use themed paper for any theme not just for what is is designed for... if that makes sense.

Hope everyone likes them.

Cheers Michelle

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

Congrats on the guest spot Michelle :). Love what you did with the kit.