Thursday, April 17, 2008

Majorly MIA here.

Hello everyone...

Finally have 5 minutes to spare while I drink my cold cup of breakfast coffee...YUCK...lol...lol...
Thought I had better get around to catching up on the computer side of things...
This have been crazy around here for the last 3 weeks that I have been too tired etc to even contemplate looking at the computer. So... I will fill you in on the weird and wonderful happenings around here... my life has been anything but boring I promise you....
On the scrapbooking front-
My Fiskars Crop was a huge success and has been keeping me busy with the follow ups that are happening from it... plus other stuff in the pipeline from the Fiskars front...also have a few DT things happening for the Fiskars Blog which I can finally get onto this week... fingers crossed..
I have also been working on a guest DT packs for 2 online stores... have loved doing these... 1 pack is complete and the other has as yet to be started...
I have managed to get 1 of the challenges completed for this months competitons so far.. hope to get the rest done... have them in my WIP folder so will see how I go..
My scrapbooking room make over has ben put on hold at the moment.. have finished off one of the revamped cupboards.. just need to wait till other furniture is out of here to get going again.
On the family front-
My baby girl turned 1... she seems to be growing up so fast before my eyes... she has also started walking...and I don't just mean a few steps... but everywhere... and she has just cut her two eye teeth at once.... taking the teeth total to 6 teeth...Plus she leave a trail of destruction where ever she goes.
Jhane my eldest DD has gone to her Oma and Opa's house for a few days this week at Victor Harbor... then she goes away with her friend and their family for the last weekend of the school holidays... she is really turning into a little lady.
Nate is doing well... loving preschool and hating the school holidays cause he can't go to preschool..lol...He has learnt to ride his bike without his trainer wheels and thinks that he can now ride to school... lol..
We have had a hard time family wise here too as my niece Chelsea has been very sick. They live in Mount Gambier and were flown down to Adelaide just over a week before school holidays by the Royal Flying Doctors... The long and te short of it is she has been in hospital here in Adelaide since.. She has had to endure test after test to finally have an operation on her left lung. She has apparently had pnuemonia for the last year and the doctors they have seen have been very unhelpful to say the least... she was having her drainage tubes removed yesterday and then able to get mobile hopefully. Not too sure when they will keep her in until. Poor little mite... she is only 9 years old too...
So we have had her brother Jack here with us as he is only 6 years old and is a special needs kid. It has be interesting having him and very challenging at the same time.
The other major thing that happened here was that the hard drive on my computer died... and YES... I lost EVERYTHING>>> was trying to back it all up when it died... so I am having to start everything from scratch... all my class plans... all my contacts for classes... some I don't have else where either...not happy to say the least...
But I am starting to get back on track now... finally..... Sorry about the long post but so much to catch up on and so little time still....

Hope to fill you in a bit more as I go...

Cheers M XXX

No comments: