Friday, December 19, 2008

Fiskars "Family Fun Day" Crop Bookings Now Closed

Just thought I would let everyone know that the booking for our next Fiskars Crop here in Adelaide in January have closed.

The details of our crop are:

FISKARS “FAMILY FUN DAY” CROP

Date : 31st January 2009

Time: 10 till 5 pm

Venue Address: Sheidow Park

All kits will be provided for the workshop

Morning Tea and Lunch will be provided

**ALL PLACES HAVE BEEN TAKEN AND WE ARE FULLY BOOKED**

If you wish to be put on the mailing list for the next crop here in Adelaide, South Australia happening in March, please send me an email to: mlwallace@internode.on.net

I have been busy creating and making up kits for the day. Yes... I want to be super organised here with my forth child due by the end of this month I wanted to stay on top of things. The kits are all bagged up and ready to go for another fun filled day that is for sure. I am looking forward to seeing some new faces, along with my trusty followers on the day.

Thought I would give you all a few sneak peeks of what we will be making on the day to keep the juices flowing until the big day...

Mini Album - Woodland


Mini Album - Vineyard


Mini Album - Love Blossoms


Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4


Card 5


Card 6


Till later.. happy scrapping.

Michelle xx

No comments: