Sunday, February 1, 2009

February D2U Scrapbooking DT Work

Another month and I got to play with another amazing kit from Marisa. I am so loving being on the Direct2U Scrapbooking design team. It is so much fun to play with such great products each month. This month was no exception either.

So without further ado... here is what I created this month for the D2U Design Team.

OTP Project - Mini Tag Album = OTP Project made using the DT kit for this month and my own stash. Had fun making this as a present for my DH for Valentine's Day. Still to add some photos of us from our wedding day. Wrote in the album the 5 main reasons I love him. Kinda soppy I know.

Valentine Mini Album - Front View


Valentine Mini Album - Back View


Valentine Mini Album - Close Up of Page


Valentine Mini Album - Pages of Album


Products used: DT kit - Black Buttons, white with red hearts ribbon, black and red ribbon, white cardstock, PP - 3 Bugs in a Rug, Acetate.
From my stash: Heidi Grace - Clear stamps, Stazon Ink - Black, American Craft Chipboard Hearts, Kaiser Gemstones,Journalling Pen, Autumn Leaves Journal Stamp, Grant Arhival CS, American Craft Plastic Nos., Kindy Glitz, Paper Doiley, Prima Flowers, Dimensional Magic, Ring, Key Ring Chain.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers M x

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Michelle that looks fantastic!!! What a great valentines present!!