Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More scrap time found !

Manage to get some scrapping done in this mad house...lol...

Gave the Week 2 challenge at D2U Scrapbooking a go. Had heaps of fun playing with this... Wanted to try making some tissue paper flowers that I had seen. They were heaps of fun to do and sooo much easier that I had thought they would be. Must give them a go again for sure.

So here is what the challenge for this week was and what I did with it:

1. Use monochromatic colour scheme - chose to go with a coral red colour.

2. Use 4 or more different patterned paper - Used the American craft monotones range for 3 of them and then stamped my own patterned paper for the 4th onto an American Crafts base colour.

3. Make a handmade embellishment to use on your layout - My take on tissue paper flowers that Steph Casey Devlin has made. Added some ink and Kindy glitz to give it that bit extra.

4. Use only one word for your title - Eat !


Here is my Layout - Eat !:

Close up of the flowers I made:


Don't forget the closing date for this challenge is Thursday 22nd.. So why not give it a go. Head over to the D2U Gallery to see what everyone has come up with so far. There is some amazing work in the gallery already.

Had some bits and pieces left over, so had a play around and got this layout done also :

Layout : Bathe


And another one from my WIP folder that was done just because I could :

Layout : Slide


Better go... DT work to finish off and Bubs due for a feed any minute now.

Cheers M x

No comments: