This was the perfect challenge to record some things about my eldest daughter, Jhane, before time slips away from us completely. Being 11 years old I don't seem to get as many photos of her as I would like. Since we bought her a camera for her birthday, she is usually on the other side of the camera. She has the same love as me with taking photos and scrapbooking them.
I loved the idea of this challenge and set about getting her to answer the questions that I chose for the LO. It is funny to see her answers to the questions. Must do this for all the kids. Would be a great thing to do also a few years down the track too to see how much they have changed their ideas.
So here it is:
Layout - You
1. What is your Nickname? Ducky
2. What is your favourite lolly? Starburst Snakes and Lolly pops
3. What is your favourite TV Show? Home and Away and Roller Coaster
4. If you had a million dollars what would you buy? An Apple Ipod, Nintendo DS and presents for my family.5. What do you like to eat for lunch? Salad Sandwiches and Noodles
6. What's the best present you have received? MP3 Player
Products used: Heidi Grace PP - Urban Acres Range, Heidi Grace - Urban Acres Rubons, Heidi Grace Acrylic Alphas, Heidi Grace - Stitched Border clear stamps, Stazon Ink - Timber, Versamark ink - Pinecone, Journalling Pen, Grant Archival CS, Kindy Glitz, Ribbon, Flowers, Date Stamp, Staples, Heidi Grace - Urban Acres Glitter Stickers, MM Noteworthy Paper, Flower Brad.
Thanks for looking,