Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Memories


Loving this paper range by Kimberley Poloson !

I love this particular one because I was able to cut out the butterflies, popped some 3D foam behind them, kindy glitz them and they the looked like they were about to fly off the page. I did the same with the flowers. I love hand cutting elements out of paper to make my own embellishments and it has been so much easier with my fingertip knife and fingertip tweezers. Now I just cut and go so easily.

Made this layout for my daughter to remember the fun times she has with her grandad who comes down to visit once a year from Cairns. They talk weekly on the phone to catch up on what they have been up to. As she gets older she seems to get busier and busier. I try and reminder to give him a call so they don't lose the friendship they do have. If anything family is very important to us.

TFL, M x

No comments: