Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't Forget The Simple Things

I am sure that my eldest DD is going to kill me when she sees this lovely photo of her on the web...lol....I just HAD to scrap it though. I am sure that she is getting sick of people snapping here at the times she looks so glamorous. We all take photos of special occasions such as birthdays and Christmas.. however we tend to forget to take photos just for the sake of recording what we do on a day to day basis. I love taking these photos the most... the unposed look, the look of normal life, capturing us when we least expect it.

In this layout below I was able to record how I like the fact that my eldest DD is comfortable enough to be herself around us. that she doesn't feel that she needs all the "airs and graces" to be herself. I have encouraged our kids to be themselves no matter what. That it is important for people to like them for who they are and not what they could be (if you know what I mean).

Why not pull out your camera and take some picture to record the silly and quirky things of a normal day in our family life.

Cheers M x

No comments: