Friday, July 3, 2009

Lucky for ...

Think sometimes we take what we have for granted. We tend to forget what we have and what we should consider ourselves lucky to have. .. Yeah probably a bit deep I know... but that is the way I scrap sometimes. I find it refreshing to do layout sometimes to record an remember what i am lucky for at the time.

Found this photo that was taken when our family was only a family of four... MY.. it seems sooooo long ago.. now we are a family of 4 + 2.. and loving every minute of it. I decided it was perfect to record what I was most grateful for at the time the photo was taken. Am planning on doing another one similar to show what I am grateful for now.

So here it is:


Products used:
Heidi Grace Reagan's Closet paper range and clear stamps
Heidi Grace Sweetest Little Bug Glitter stickers

TFL. M x.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Beautiful LO Michelle, and the sentiment behind it is gorgeous too!
I llok back at some of my pics from when I only had one baby and think how busy I thought I was!! LOL