Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pink and Red Combo

I think they look great together.. as long as you choose the right shades of the two colours they work perfectly.

With colour being the theme of this month I am loving mixing things up and trying colour combinations that most people would not normally try. Though when I got this Cloud (paper range they were just crying out to be mixed up.

Who says that pink and red can't be in the same layout ??

The word paper in the background was a real nice pale lolly pink (best way I can describe it really) and I had a scrap of deep red with a flourish print on it that was crying out to be used up. The photo I used for this layout had all the right colours for this photo and I feel, worked really well with it. I even got to play with my scallop heart punch again. Boy! it that punch getting a work out in this household. Even the kids seem to steal the squeeze punches !

Products used:
Cloud 9 Alyssa's Garden paper range

Why not try mixing up your colours on a layout today !

M x

No comments: