Monday, August 3, 2009

Sharing some Layouts...

Okay... know that I have been a little quiet on the sharing layouts front... well things have been a little crazy here and time just hasn't been on my side... Seem to finally be getting somewhere and have re-organised schedules and time for things here so that now I spend Mondays playing computer catch up in the mornings..and try and get some major scrapping done at nights when the kids are in bed... do still scrap during the day when time and kids permit..lol... bad kid moods don't make for friendly layouts..lol

So while reorganising my scrap room a while ago I found my long lost WIP album number 1.... but I am thinking that it wasn't such a good move finding it... it has about 30 LO's in there that were all precut ready to assemble.... something my brain thought would be a smart thing to do when I was pregnant !!! well that would be fine if I knew what I planning to do with the pieces I had precut... you see a darling little girl... who's so sweet that butter melts in her mouth...

Decided it would be fun to take the sketches I had labelled and what not with from my WIP folder that I had made up so I knew what was what and draw on them !!! so now I don't know where they are and what those DAMN precut pieces of paper are for...

So I have been feeling a little uninspired and had to try and create layout from what I had... here's what I managed to come up with...








So... Note to self.... NEVER leave Kiah alone in scrap room !!!!

Cheers M x

No comments: