Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy Busy..

Okay here's another reason I have been so busy laterly... I can share these now 'cause the results are finally online. I decided this year to enter some of my work into the Royal Adelaide Show. Was fun to do these thats for sure. Some of the subjects for each class I wasn't that keen on and perhaps I won't do them again if I enter next year. But you learn thats for sure. I also entered two entries per class which was the maximum allowed. Plus the fact I also made new layouts for each and played around with Photoshop on some of the photos at the same time. Quite a lot of work really considering I left it until the last few weeks to get them all done!

So here they are:

Class 1200 - Single or Double LO - Children




Class 1201 - Single or Double LO - Travel




Class 1202 - Single or Double LO - Wedding/Special Occassion



Class 1203 - Single or Double LO - Heritage/History



Class 1204 - Single or Double LO - Open Subject



Class 1205 - Single or Double LO - Journalling or no photo



Class 1206 - OTP Item



Class 1207 - Two Handmade Cards


Not sure off which Layouts got what.. will know more after we have been to the show on Sunday.. just know that I got 1 first, 1 second, 2 thirds, and a forth. So if your heading to the showing why not go and check them out and what everyone else did.

Cheers M x

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Oh wow Michelle that is fantastic!!! Congratulations!!! Your layouts and cards are stunning!!!! I am not going to the show but if my parents go I will make sure I tell them to go and check them out - just gorgeous :)