Here's the latest list of ideas for things that you can find around the house and ways of using them for scrapbooking.
So here's Ideas Part 3:
1. Soft Drink Cans - (cut these carefully !) Cut and flatten out. Use them to make faux tags and frames. Emboss them with your stylus and Fiskars Templates. Endless possibilities
2. Maps - Keep your maps from your travels abroad and add them to travel layouts or even on masculine cars that can be hard to do at time.
3. Jean Pockets - Make great pockets on layouts to add some hidden journalling in.
4. Plastic Veggie Bags - The shirred kind that is.. make great flower bases.. gather together with an old button to make a flower.
5. Metal Mini Lids - Make great metal tags. Add some patterned paper and away you go.
Amazing what you find when you get started that's for sure. What have you found today ?
Don't forget to check out the blog for a few things the Ambassadors have left to show you this month.
TFL... M x