Here's the latest list of ideas for things that you can find around the house and ways of using them for scrapbooking.
So here's Ideas Part 6:
1. Plastic Beaded Bracelets - Raid the kids toy box of long forgotten toys. Beads from a toy bracelet look interesting hanging from ribbon on a mini album or perhaps use them as centre for flowers. The possibilities with these is endless.
2. Printed Shirts - While Hubby thinks these make great rags.. I see potential layouts..lol.. If it has a floral pattern on it use it as a background for layouts or rip a strip up and gather with a running stick and add to a layouts for some dimension.
3. Gift Ribbons - Whenever we get parcels for the kids from my husbands bosses they have really pretty fabric ribbon on it. It is a fight in this house who gets to use it..lol.. They are great for cards and layouts and they haven't cost you a cent!
4. Chipboard - I keep the packaging that comes with packs of patterned paper or used as packaging to make my own chipboard shapes and alphas.
5. Hang Tags - Some clothing come with some really amazing hang tags that I can't bear to throw away. Some come with the little ball chain too which are great for using with OTP items.
Still digging.. think I may be getting some where with all my recycling and re purposing here.. how about you ?
Don't forget to check out the blog for a few things the Ambassadors have left to show you this month.
TFL... M x