Here's the last list of ideas for things that you can find around the house and ways of using them for scrapbooking.
So here's Ideas Part 9:
1. Cups and Plates - Make great templates for circle shape that you may need. Lay them on your paper or cardstock, trace around it and away you go...You can also use the base of your cups for creating a cup spill stain on a LO or card for a distressed look add some ink/paint to bottom of cup and smear onto where you want the smear stamp.
2. Ice cream Sticks - Dip these into paint and then "stamp" onto cardstock to make your own journalling lines or borders.
3. Old Toothbrushes - Not only great for cleaning your Fiskars Clear stamps, but also are great for adding spatters of ink or paint to layouts/cards.
4. Plastic Milk Bottle Lids - make great little mini paint, water or glue pots. I especially use them when I am working with stamps and water colour pencils and just need a tiny bit of water. they are nice and flat and don't know over easily.
5. Plastic Fruit bag Mesh - makes a great stencil for when you are using glimmermist. Lay mesh on your layouts and spray away. Allow to dry then remove mesh.
Hope that you all got a few new ideas of what to with all those unwanted things around your house.
Don't forget to check out the blog for a few things the Ambassadors have left to show you this month.
TFL... M x