Monday, July 26, 2010

It's a wrap...

Okay.. as promised (waving madly to ladies who attended !!!).. I promised to add the photos to my blog about the crop that I held here this weekend just gone. Has been a busy weekend.. that's for sure.

Saturday started off rather chilly though I had the room all nice and toasty ready for the crop. I was so happy to see everyone as it seemed like the last one had been years ago..

We started the day off with the Off The Page item and made some Christmas trees.. think I drove the ladies a little insane gluing on almost 90 3" x 1/2" strips of paper! But the end result was quite satisfying I think.

Here's a sample of tree we made.

We had glitter, glue pins and beads all over the place when we were finished ! But that was the fun of it.. being able to make a mess and get creative.

After many choc chip banana cupcakes with scrummy chocolate icing and a yummy hot lunch everyone had brought to share we started on the cards for the day. We continued with our Christmas theme and made Christmas cards. I think we have all worked out which cards we will be making for Christmas this year too.. some of them are even great for the kids to make too.

Here's the cards.





So after lots of glitter, embossing powder, inking and general chatter the day ended well. We shared ideas and chatted about Fiskars tools. Got some great feedback and advertised when I will be at Spotlight next for an in store demo.

Looking forward to the next crop ladies and hope that you all got home safely.

Till next time. Thanks again. M x

No comments: