Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sunshine and Lollipops....

Well.. here's hoping there is plenty of sunshine for us!

We are heading off to Stansbury for the school holidays in a few days. Looking forward to some rest and relaxation that for sure.

And YES! I have planned to pack so scrap booking supplies !

I bought a couple of card packs that I want to play around with. I just couldn't go away without taking something.

I also have a couple of Card magazines and my latest Scrap booking Memories magazine waiting to be packed to take away also.

So while the kids are off making sand castles, playing with other kids at the caravan park and generally having fun I hope to get some bit and pieces done.

That's the theory anyway.. will have to see how things pan out.

Will pop in from time to time to see what everyone is up to.

Have fun, M x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutley love reading your blog Michelle. It made me laugh when I saw the bedroom as this happens in my house as well.