Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Look what the Postie delivered today...

How excited am I do you think to get these goodies in the mail...



Just look at all that Bella "Candy Cane" goodness there...Just can't wait to play with it all.

If you are wanting to see what I am going to create with all these goodies you will have to head to Spotlight for my Fynmark demonstration. I will be showcasing some amazing Fiskars tools and playing with the Bella "Candy Cane" range to create a 6x6 layout that can be added to a 12x12 page when you home.

Here's the details of where I will be:

Spotlight Noarlunga, South Australia
December 11th from 12 till 3pm


I will also be in store at Spotlight for another demonstration shortly. Why not drop in for a chat and have a play with some of the Fiskars tools.

Here's the details:

Spotlight Noarlunga. South Australia
December 4th from 12 - 3pm


If your looking for some inspiration why not check out the Fiskars blog to see where other demonstrations that are happening around Australia for the next few months.

Stop by and have a go at what we will be making on the day.

TFL, M x

No comments: