Monday, November 29, 2010

Some Birthday Creating

Well for the past few weeks my mojo has been running hot.. I have been busy here in my craft room creating up a storm with all my Helmar goodies. The hardest part has been working out which products to play with.

Here's what I created this time.



I created a card this time from some scraps of a layout I will show you in a few weeks. I just couldn't bear to throw away the scrap.

My sisters birthday is coming up in a few weeks so it was a perfect opportunity to get organise and have it ready to pop into the mail for her.

This time I played around with some Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots, and some Zapdots to create some dimension on my flowers. I even added a little Helmar Acid Free Glue.

A little tip for you too... I mixed some Helmar Acid Free Glue to a little acrylic paint to make a stamping medium for my clear stamps... it helped the paint adhere to the glossy card base along with making the paint work better on stamps rather than just beading.

Back to the grind stone and get the card in the mail.

Don't Forget to check out the Helmar Design Team blog for some other amazing work by the Design Team.

Happy Creating with Helmar.

Cheers Michelle :)

No comments: