Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Cropping Weekend!

Another fun weekend here in Adelaide scrap booking away with some lovely ladies.

It was great to be able to fill everyone in on new Fiskars tools and play with some older ones.

Certainly kept them thinking when we created this little stationery box... lets hope my Mum is looking as I plan on giving my little stationery box to her for Mother's day.

We created something quite simple... YES Ladies I hear you all laughing!!!!.. NOTE TO SELF... re read instructions once finishing typing (giggle giggle)! All proves I AM HUMAN !!! lol..lol..

The closed box


A view from the inside


Little gifts tags and Note cards


Cards


We had a great afternoon chatting about scrap booking and family.

Can't wait till the next one.

Till then, happy scrapping !

TFL, M x

No comments: