Monday, April 11, 2011

Escape2Create Fun!

Just a quick one to show you the layouts I created during classes at Escape 2 Create a few weekends ago.

Two Single Layouts - Fran's Class
Lots of masking tape, tickets and stamping. Really yummy stamp set too that we got to keep!


Loved making these butterflies.. Just so easy too but very effective.


Double Layout - Tatum's Class

Close Up - saved my cupcake decoration flag and added it to the layout. It was too cute to throw away and worked with this layout too.

Lot's of paint, pinwheels, buttons and doilies. Was so much fun the play and make such a mess
Plus had to adhere mine with my favourite Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots too.. added that extra dimension!


Both were very different classes. I LOVED them both and I am most impressed that my photos worked really well with each of them too. (We only got a tiny sneak peek and I only brought one set of photos for each class)

Thanks again ladies for an amazing weekend. DEFINITELY hope to be one of the lucky ones to make it into the next one. MWAH xxx

TFL, M x

No comments: