Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First post for a new design team !!!

Okay.. can share a little news with you all if you haven't noticed it so far on my blog...

I have made it onto a new design team!

I have been lucky to have been offered a spot on the design team for Amy Mattes Designs.

She does some amazing work with digital kits. You can can find her work here for sale at really affordable prices too!

This month I was given the opportunity to play with the Printable Bloom Flower Clip art Graphics. Talk about being really yummy to play with and hand cut!

So here's the layout I came up with..

I printed my own digi paper by using the blooms to create a background paper using the flowers repetitively on a blank document. I also printed to scallop in large format and then hand cut two scallop borders out. I then used my 1/4" circle hand punch to punch out the holes.

Here's a close up of some of the flowers..

I gave them a bit of dimension by layering two different sizes and then adhering them down using Helmar Zapdots. Couldn't leave them all flat and boring!

Why not head over to Amy Mattes Designs to check out the shop and what everyone else has created.

TFL, Michelle

1 comment:

michelle said...

very nice love the colours