Friday, June 3, 2011

Getting Organised for Christmas - June 3



Good Morning Everyone...

Another day of fun filled Christmas ideas...

Last year I made some super cute gifts that I wanted to revisit this year. I found them so easy to make and my kids could get involved too which made the task super easy. Plus the cost of creating the gifts was extremely low.

This was what we created for my children's closest friends to give out as a small gift.

Goodie Boxes


The other gift I gave last year was actually for a friends wedding... however I loved making it so much and they were so easy that my eldest daughter has asked to make them this year for her best friends.

Simple Lollies Jar

To find out more head over to the Fiskars Blog.

Get organised now as Christmas is creeping up FAST!

TFL, M x

No comments: