Looking for something to do as winter sets in this month...
Why not head over to The Scrappers Outlet.
I have been given the opportunity to set the Ready Steady Scrap for the month of June.
The "ingredients" for this month recipe are:
Plus using this sketch:
sketch from Page Maps
Here's my sample:
If you have never made pinwheels before here's some instructions.. beware they are super easy and addictive!
Double Sided Paper
* Cut a 5 inch square piece of paper.
* Fold it into a triangle, unfold it and fold it into a triangle the other direction so that you have an "x" in fold lines through the center of your square.
* Start from one corner of your square and cut along the fold line towards the center of your square stopping about 1/4 inch from the center. Repeat this process for all four corners.
* Starting at the top left corner, work clockwise around the square folding in each corner (don't crease the folds). I recommend taping down the corners in the center to keep them from slipping. You can always cut the tape later.
* Then you can just put the brad through the center of your pinwheel and secure at the back you're all done!
Don't forget to head over to The Scrappers Outlet Gallery to see what everyone else creates this month,