Sunday, July 10, 2011

Something Feminine

Hello everyone,

The weather here for the past week has been miserable and wet..perfect weather for ducks and scrapbookers!

Well.. the scrapbooker part is my opinion anyways..lol.. when it is wet and miserable I have a REAL excuse to stay home and scrap!

This month has been birthday madness for us here.

The first round of birthdays we had was for my husband's bosses.

So with a little help from Helmar, glimmer mist, some stamps and paper scraps that were laying on my scrap desk I got to work.

Here's what I came up with really quickly thanks to Helmar

Love the dimension I got from my Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots.

Sticking it down was made really quick and easy too with the help of my Helmar Adhesive Tape Runner.

My husband loved what I created for one of his bosses.

Now to get creating another card for the other bosses at my husbands work.

Get Crafting !

TFL, M xxx

1 comment:

Loki Made It said...

Hey Michelle. i see that you use the helmar quite a lot, is it really that good??? where do you purchase it from? i have not seen it anywhere!
tara :)