Monday, July 4, 2011

TSO July Kit

This month while on The Scrappers Outlet Design Team I have been busily scrapping away.

Thanks again Peta for the pack I LOVED it all and had so much fun creating. I managed to get 3 LO's created and still have plenty left over that I am hoping to play around again with this range.

I was sent this to play with -
PP = Imaginisce - Live Loud
American Craft Ribbon
7 Gypsies 3 in 1 parentheses trio stamp
MME Magnolia Serene "Letters"
MM Alpha rubons


From my own stash -
Cardstock
Floss
Large Brads
Own Alphas
Marking Tape
Bling
Digital Ticket Stubs
Helmar Liquid Scrapdots
Kindy Glitz


Here's what I created.

Layout 1 - Line 'em Up


Loved the layering on this one.. plenty of Helmar Liquid Scrapdots used for this too (almost a WHOLE tub!)

Layout 2 - Big Blue Eyes


Lots of punching and stamping on this one..plus I played around with some masking tape too.. so much fun.

Layout 3 - Zoe


This would have to be my favourite.. loving working with cardboard at the moment.. it really worked with this paper too.

Why not head over to The Scrappers Outlet to see what everyone has been busily working on for this month.

Cheers M x

No comments: