Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy Birthday Month AGAIN !!!!!!

All I seem to be doing lately is making birthday cards....

I decided to get on top of things and get October's birthday cards all done and dusted before they crept up on me and I forgot someone.

This year however, October is a little busier on the cards front more than usual, as we have new friends and work colleagues baby birthdays to add to the "to make" list.

So I decided to go with a keep it simple theme as creating all these cards quickly was my aim..

plus quite a few were for male friends too... that just don't do the whole scrap booking thing.. wink wink..

My son, Nate's birthday card.. nice and bright and 3D thanks to a few Helmar Zapdots on the journal spot


My niece, Chelsea's card...nice and quick and simple with a few Helmar Zapdots again on the journal spot

My Father in Law's card made with a little help from Helmar 450 to make the flower and Helmar Liquid Scrap dots to hold the flower and trinket pins nicely

My Brother in Law, Keven's card.. keep it masculine and simple with a little help from Helmar Zapdots
For a friend's son, Tom.. a teenage boy card is harder to make I find... but with a few stamps and a journal spot held together with Helmar Zapdots it was easy

Our friend, Ian's big one... turning 50 in style with a little help from Helmar Liquid Scrap dots on the metal embellishment and Helmar Zapdots on the journal spot


and

lucky last for the month
My husband's work colleagues son's 1st birthday.. unfortunately we will be away for the party but I still wanted to give him something for his special day. Super easy bird made 3D with a bit of help from Helmar Zapdots.

Okay..so I have a little challenge for everyone out there...

On behalf of Helmar and myself I would like you to get creative.

How would you like to win these Helmar goodies...

Helmar Premium Craft glue 4.23 fl. Oz
Helmar Acid Free Glue 4.23 fl oz
Helmar 450 4.23 fl oz
AND
Helmar Adhesive Runner!

Well it is simple....

Create a SIMPLE card/s using Helmar products.

Once your card is finished you must go to the Helmar Facebook page and

1. Post a photo of it telling us which Helmar product you have used

and

2. Mention that I have sent you.

It is that easy!

I will give you until the 16th of October to get creative and I will then draw a name.

Get scrapping!

TFL, M x

No comments: