Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lots of Punching Fun

Hello all.

A few weeks ago I challenged the girls here at our Adelaide Fiskars Crop with lots of fun with punching.

At this crop we had fun creating an off the page item, a topiary tree.

I wanted to show the girls different ways to create flowers using many different Fiskars punches.

Here's what we created...


Can you see all the Fiskars punches that I have used to create the different flowers ?? I even managed to create one using one of the new Fiskars interchangeable border punches (the spiky looking flower).

And who knew there was so many different types of flowers that you can create using the Fiskars Scalloped Circle Squeeze punch !
As you can see from this photo I got the girls punching to the hearts content... hehehe or not.. We played around with one of the new Fiskars interchangeable punches to jazz up the bottom of the pot.

The finished result that the girls created was amazing. I loved seeing them play around with the punches.

We all agreed too that the new Fiskars Interchangeable punches are so nice. Both designs and storage of them is great. I cannot wait to play with the punches so more.

Happy crafting !

TFL, M x


No comments: