Tuesday, May 29, 2012

All about the little things

Hello all Michelle here..

Down here is Adelaide, South Australia the weather has been a tad cold and wintry for sure.

Perfect weather for scrapping that's for sure.

I have been busy hiding in my scrap room.

With the lovely colours that Lydell has chosen for next months challenge I have been able to play around with a next set of stamps I got for Mother's Day and some of my favourite Helmar goodies.



I have stamped the flowers onto contrasting patterned paper then trimmed away the excess paper. I have then curled the flowers to make the petals stand out and then adhered the flowers to my layout using Helmar Liquid Scrapdots to give then varied height.

To add a little bling to the layout I have used Helmar Acid Free Glue to hightlight the edges of the flower petals and then added some fine Glamour Dust. This creates the same effect as Kindy Glitz.. but is a great alternative when you have run out of Kindy Glitz.

With a little help from Helmar and some inspiration from Lydell I was able to create this super quick and easy layout.

Sometimes is it just about creating and recording the moment, rather than worrying about all the fancy things to put on a page. Especially if you are time poor and looking for some inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that I inspired you to get creative too.

TFL, Michelle xxx
Helmar Design Team Member


No comments: