Saturday, May 26, 2012

A special gift for my Mum with Love

Well.. this month was a busy one for not only me but my Mum  also.

This month not only was it Mother's Day for her but it was also her birthday.

Unfortunately for her every year her birthday either falls on the Day before or after Mother's Day and occasionally on Mother's Day!

I always however make an effort to make separate cards and celebrate both occasions separately if we can.

So this year we took my mother out for her birthday (this year was the year her birthday was the day before Mother's Day). and made her this card for her special day.

We gave her vouchers to buy her new lounge suite with for her birthday too! Which was a nice little surprise for her!


The because we didn't get a chance to see my Mum on Mother's Day (we caught up the day before and we due to see her again on the Monday following Mother's Day) I made her this card and played around with my favourite Fiskars Interchangeable punch again!

Bit hard to see the first part of the greeting on the card due to the lighting unfortunately.. but is does say SUPER MUM

I also made her a mini canvas to hang in her home... just something to remind her to smile and laughter no matter how tough things get.



Happy Crafting, M x

No comments: