Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SUPER SUPER EXCITED !!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone....

Super excited today as it is my first post for

I was lucky enough to be chosen to be on the design team.

I must say that when my design team box arrived in my mail I really didn't know where to start. I didn't want to cut up any of the paper and WOW where have the dew drops been all my life.


I think I have used them on every layout I have created so far since my design team box arrived. They are so cool and fun to play around with.

So.. when I finally pulled myself together I managed to cut up some of my goodies up this is what I ended up playing around with.




So with a little help from the about I was able to make a major mess and get completely cover in glitter!

I started by recycling a piece of packaging to create the base of my layout. Then I adhered layers of book pages to start with using Helmar Acid Free Glue watered down. Once that had dried I then lightly sprayed it randomly with gesso and a few different colours of glimmer mist in different spots. Finally to finish the base off stamped the whole think with script stamp randomly and then added some butterflies a bit more heavily.

Once all that was done I was able to add in my Robin's Nest Glittered Papers which i had inked the edges of to give a bit of dimension.
Then came the process of layering my Robins's Nest Viva Rubons, Paris Clip Ons and some flowers that I had almost misted lightly with gesso

The main part of the title was also created adhering a scrap of the paper to thick chipboard then stamping directly onto the reverse side of the the Robin's Nest Glittered Patterend Paper and cutting them out by hand. to finish off the layout I randomly adhered some dew drops around the clustered embellishments. They really popped too with the glimmer mist behind them and added a really nice finish.

So here's the full layout..

And don't die of shock... YES is actually a layout with a photo of me in it. Very few and far between I know.. but these paper really inspired me.

Better get back to scrapping. There is so many other goodies in my design team box I want to play with.

TFL, M x

No comments: