Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cards Galore with The Robin's Nest

Hello everyone, Michelle here again.

This month has been a busy month for me here with gift giving, and not on the birthday front for a change.

The reason for some of the gift giving has actually been because of my two youngest daughters having their Calisthenics competitions. This usually means that we give the coach and the coaches assistance a little something to let them know we appreciate all their hard work with the team.

So with that in mind I got crafting. I am not one to go and buy cards as I prefer to personalise the gift I am giving by making a card.

This time it was super easy to get creative with a little help from some fun products from The Robin's Nest.

Using up some scraps of patterned paper and some recycled card, I got to work to create cards for these special people. I was then able to make up my own flowers using contrasting patterned paper scraps, some dew drops and clear glaze. Super easy to and so much fun to be able to create your own matching flowers.

I so much fun creating these little 4"x4" cards for these special people and was made super easy with a little help from The Robin's Nest products.


Lastly I had a another card to create for another special friend. Once again I pulled out some recycled card to create a 6"x6" card.

I loved creating a card using these colours. So summery and full of lots of glittery goodness. The Robin's Nest Paper I used are also lightly textured. This means that's when I distressed and inked the edges of the paper the ink created a nice shadow effect.

Once again I was able to create some fun flowers for the front of my card using some of my favourite punches, some paper scraps from The Robin's Nest and some dewdrops again.

Super simple and quick but at the same time quite effective.

Products used -

Why not play around with some of the fun products from The Robin's Nest today.

TFL, M xx

1 comment:

Jo Baker said...

Gorgeous cards Michelle - those handmade flowers are divine!!