Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mixing it up with a masculine theme

Hello everyone.

Back again to share with you a card I created just recently using some fun products from


I had a chance to be able to create a masculine card last week for a very special friend. Now masculine cards had be a bit of a hard one at the best of times. I wanted to create a card that was too frilly or sparkly.

So I sent to work with these products from The Robin's Nest



and got creative.

By using a piece of recycled card as the base it help to add to the grungy masculine look I was trying to creative. Then by just layering and inking I was able to make the card look a lot more masculine look.

By adding some old rub ons layered over the base of the paper parts of the card I could add what I wanted to say to the card and create a bit of depth at the same time.

Finally to add that last bit of dimension to the card I added my all time favourite embellishment, Fairy Dust Dew Drops. Not a card or layout goes with some of these on them these days. They are so much fun to add and look so good.

So why not grab some goodies from The Robin's Nest shop and have a play.

Get creative.

TFL, M x

No comments: