Thursday, August 30, 2012

Why my poor blog has been quiet

Okay... just a quick post to let you all know why I have been just a tad quiet with my blog lately.

Have been buried under a pile of adhesives, patterned paper and embellishments.

Can finally share what I have been up seeings as they were delivered today and being judged as we speak.

So without further ado... here are my entries in the Open Art Section - Scrapbooking
of the Royal Adelaide Show for 2012.

Class 432 - Children


Class 433 - Travel


Class 434 - Wedding/Special Occasion


Class 435 - Heritage


Class 436 - Open Subject


Class 437 - Journalling Only


Class 438 - Off the Page

Altered Canvas

Altered 3D Frame

Class 438 - Handmade Cards


TFL, M x

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Michelle, oh wow what a lot of work and I can tell that I'll be back again and again for some inspiration. These layouts are just sooooooooo good, great job.

ddazzled71 said...

Wow Michelle you have been busy! All of these entries are fabulous with their gorgeous detailing!

Meredith said...

wow Michelle your layouts are beautiful! I really love the first one with the pleating and triangles :-) Good Luck with your entries :-)