Sunday, November 11, 2012

And we have a winner...

Good Morning all.
 
Well the time has come to announce the lucky winner from
 
 
But before I do I want to say a huge thank you to everyone that hopped along with us for this blog hop. I love all the comments that everyone left and was most excited to share with you my project for the hop.
 
So without further ado...
 
The winner on my blog for a $10 voucher with The Robin's Nest is.....
 
....
...
..
.
Tracy M #6773
 
HUGE congrats Tracy !!!
 
To claim your prize send a message to robinsnestscrap@gmail.com
 
Thank you again everyone for hopping along.
 
TFL, M x
 
 

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

Thanks heaps Michelle!!!

I'm already Helmars #1 450 Quick Dry fan, so it will be fun to try some treasures from The Robin's Nest :)

AND thank you for sharing so many fabulous projects too - you are always full of CRAFTY INSPIRATION!!!