Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mixing it up with scraps


Once again I have played along with a fun challenge at Mad About Scrappin.
This month is also no exception with how fun filled the challenge is.
So.. here's my take on the challenge. I have been doing a major clean out of my scrap room and decided to create this layout using up old scraps of patterned paper I wove together to create a very different background. Then I added a mixture of old embellishments and glittered chipboard letters to finish it off. Really helped add to the summery feel of my photo and used up my old stash at the same time! The words for happiness in our house is "good times" and found that on a journalling tag which was perfect for this layout. Times spent together that make us smile.

Here's my frame.. I wrapped a chipboard circle in some funky matching washi tape and framed the word on a journal tag that just seemed to fit.
 
My "Joy" word has come is the form of a J is for tag I found floating around in the bottom of an odds and end embellishment bag I had.. Just crying out for the word joy to be added to it using tiny letter stickers.
 
Why not give it a go!
 
TFL, M x

No comments: