Friday, August 30, 2013

Mad About Scrappin - Layout of the Week - Week 12


Hello all... back again with a quick share of a layout I have created for you on behalf of
 
Have kept it simple this week as I have been scrapping my little fingers off here for the Royal Adelaide Show. Every year I seem to challenge myself more and more with my entries.. so now I am feeling very scrapped out.
 
So here is what I managed to create for you this week.

I have loved playing around with the Echo Park - "Love Story" paper range. I have always been a huge fan of mixing red with pink as had always thought that they just didn't go.. but some how they just seem to work.

 
By mixing it up with my embellishments I have been able to create plenty of texture with a mix of hand cut flowers and paper flowers I have had in my stash. I love being able to layer is all.

 
By adding in just a touch of black has also add a different element to the page. Seems to make the page not quite as girlie. Though have to admit did love adding a bit of bling with my title to the page.
 
Have you played around with colours that just don't seem to go lately ?
 
Have you checked out the Mad About Scrappin Store lately ?
 
Get Scrapping and check it all out.
 
TFL, M x

No comments: