Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Keeping it simple with a monthly challenge !

 Good Morning All.
 
So hard to believe that yet another month has started and the year us passing us by so fast.
 
And with the start of a new month comes another fun filled challenge from Mad About Scrappin.
 
This months challenge was a little different this month as it is a sketch.

Just for something a little different this month I decided to play around with some scraps and some washi tape.
 
Here's my take on this months sketch challenge.
 
By using up a pile of scraps I felt better know that I am almost at the end of another kit and that I have used up every tiny piece. I also love using bits of contrasting washi tape to create a "frame" to my photos and card stock base. It just gives it all a little bit of a different feel without any huge effort.
 Another super easy tip is to use those paper doilies you have laying around the place to add that little extra to your layout. I randomly stamped mine as having them stark white just didn't seem to help them to blend in with the rest of the paper.
 
Just remember that sometimes layouts don't have to full of lots of work and tizziness. Some times its all about letting the photos tell the story and keeping it simple.
 
Why not give this month's challenge a go.
 
Get Scrapping.
 
TFL, M x

No comments: