Monday, September 9, 2013

Mad About Scrappin - Card Spotlight 2

 
Hello again.
 
Back to share with you a quick card I have made using scraps of the "Well Played" paper range by Carte Bella.
 
 I love playing around with my scraps as it gives me a sense of achievement to know I have used up every last piece of a sheet of paper.

 This time around I created a quicj card for my Dad for Father's Day. I love this paper range for this as it has a real fun feel to it. So with a little help from some washi tape, paper scraps and some of the stickers I was able to create this fun window card.
 
By cutting away a window in the card I was able to adhere a piece of the patterned paper to the inside of the card. It creates another dimension and peeks out from the front when the card is standing.

I then added some pennant flag adhered to some natural twine which I have hung loose over the window. This then added another dimension and created a fun feel to the card when the card is standing.
 
Have you create a card using a different technique lately ?
 
Why not give it a try.
 
TFL, M x

No comments: