Friday, September 6, 2013

Mad About Scrappin - Layout of the Week - Week 13

Hello to you all once again.
 
Here to share with you another fun layout I have created using the "Well Played" paper range by Carte Bella.

This week I have played around with some kraft card stock I have had laying around in my stash. I love kraft card stock as it seems to created a simple fun layout. It really helps the paper to be the feature of the layout rather than adding another colour with coloured card stock.
 
So here's what I have created for you with the last bits and pieces
from my "Well Played" Carte Bella stash

Sometimes it is hard too to try and work out just how to embellish a boys layout. I tend to keep it simple and play around with a mix of embellishments. For this I have used a mix of the "Well Played" adhesive stickers, a kraft coloured envelope, washi tape, some natural twine and made some pennant flags from scraps of the paper.
 
some times it is just all about mixing it up and playing around with your scraps.
 
Have you used up all of your scraps ?
 
What fun filled things have you found to use our scraps up on ?
 
Get Scrapping.
 
TFL, M x

No comments: