Friday, October 25, 2013

Mad About Scrappin - Layout of the Week - Week 20

Welcome back to another week of fun on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.
 
Okay.. so I know that today I am suppose to be sharing with you a new layout I have created as the title of the post suggests.
 
However just to throw you a curve ball I thought I would mix it up this week as I had a few cards to make for birthdays AND wanted to show you how I have used up the last of the scraps of the Echo Park Co. Paper range I have been using this past month.
 
So... with that in mind.. here is three very different cards I have created using up the last of the paper range A Perfect Summer range.

 Here I have created a card for my son's 10th birthday on the 24th October. Have thrown in a few scraps of old packs like the hessian and a handcrafted polymer button.
 
 Next I created a card for my niece's 14th birthday on the 28th October. Another polymer button used for centre of the hand cut flower and some stitching with a journal marker to finish it off.

Lastly was a card created for my daughter's 16th birthday on the 27th October. I have hand stamped randomly the base card and the scraps of paper too to grunge it up a little. A little bit of weaving of the paper scraps. Then throw some flowers in the mix to add that little bit of a feminine touch.
 
Super quick cards using up the scraps I just couldn't part with.
 
Well.. off to prepare for all the parties now.
 
Till next week.
 
TFL, M x

No comments: