Friday, February 21, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 8

Hello all.

Back this week to share with you what I have created this week using this fun filled Photo Freedom kit on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.

 This week I have been a little time for scrapping poor so decided to keep it simple as I still wanted to get some scrapping done. With that in mind I have created two sets of cards to add to my slowly increasing stash. I have once again gone with my card size of choice being 4'x4'.

Here's the first set that I have created.
 Have gone for the more feminine feel for these cards. I have found the Photo Freedom kit quite versatile and wanted to show that the kit works with either a feminine or masculine feel.

 The first card I have used one of the ornate frames available at Mad about Scrappin. I have adhered it directly onto the card base and cut a circle from the patterned paper which I have then adhered using 3D foam tape to create dimension. I have then misted and stamped one of the die cut words for my greeting. Then finished off the card with lots of flowers and pearls. 
 My second feminine card I have kept it simple with a little sanding on the edges of the patterned paper and a brush of ink here and there. I have then mounted another ornate frame using 3D foam dots. Then finished off the card with some tickets and a fabric flower.

 The second set of cards I have created I have created with a masculine feel to them. 

 With a little help from some ink and stamping I have grunge up the card a little. I have used one of the wording on one of the 3'x4' cards as my greeting and gone from there. After mounting the greeting using 3D foam dots I have added some garden twine and a die cut man.

The last card I have kept it simple with some inking and stamping again. I then added some washi tape to mix it up a little and some odds and edges from my stash to finish off the cards.

Some times its the simple things that make all the difference when you are creating cards for people.

Why not give it a go.

Till next week.

TFL, M x

No comments: