Friday, August 22, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 34



Just a quick one this week,
as I have been buried under a pile of scrap booking products madly scrapping my tail off.

Once again this week I have been able to get creative with this MME kit - Market Street - Nob Hill which Leanne from Mad About Scrappin has lovingly sent me.

This is the SUPER quick layout I hipped up last night in a mad rush to this all sorted before it got too dark to take a proper picture.

Matted this layout onto some white card stock and the added some matching white card stock hearts to add an extra pattern to the background. Then I layered some of the matching papers before matting my photo in some more white card stock. I like having the hearts there as they tend to draw the eye across the page.

I then have mixed it up a little with the journalling and the title using a mix of work stickers and some alpha stickers. I have created my title using a mixture of chipboard and alpha stickers mounted on a gold banner sticker from the pack. Once again I mounted the banner on white card stock to tie it all together.

To finish off the photo and add a little bling I have added a gold arrow paper clip. However I have added a matching flair from my stash to match with the greens in the patterned paper.

Okay.. tie to wind down and relax before getting the last of my scrap booking commitments completed. 

Get creative this weekend.

TFL, M x




No comments: