Friday, August 29, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 35


Hello all....

I have to admit before I start to being VERY time poor this week....

I have been however able to VERY QUICKLY squeeze in a quick layout for Mad About Scrappin.

I am glad that this kit has mad the job super easy otherwise after all the scrap work I have been doing I think I would have struggled to scrap this week.

So... here the layout I created for you.

And YES... this is the ONLY photo I managed to get of it this week... After taking all the other photos I have had to this week I completely forgot before it got dark to take any close ups... OOPS !!!!

Anyway... As I said I have been super super busy with secret squirrel business so really only had about an hour before I had to collect the kids from school to create this layout. So I got messy with some ink, washi tape and  some glimmer mist to create the base of this layout.

Now I wanted something a little different with this layout so I played around with some of the patterned paper. I cut some of the plainer patterns to 4'x6' and then printed a digital brush on them. I then jazzed up the layout with some of the brighter patterns to match my base. Then added a bit of bling by creating some chevron using some gold glitter photo corners. I loved the last little touch too.. I added some wooden glasses to the title.

Super quick and I love how it turned out. 

Have you made a mess lately ??

Why not have a play.

Till next week.

TFL, M x


No comments: