Friday, September 5, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 36


Hello again. 

Back this week to share with you what I have created using some more of this paper range 
on behalf of Mad About Scrappin.

As this weekend it is Father's Day here I have made a quick and simple card for my Dad. 
I am finally getting around to playing with the gold foil sides of this paper range. 

I have started with a kraft card base as I wanted something plain due to using this gold foil dots on black. I really didn't want to cut it up it was so nice. I love how the gold foil peeks out from the background on this card. I found that the yellow arrow paper was just not quite right for what I was wanted to achieve so I have once again played around with a couple of digital stamps and printed directly onto the arrow paper.

Now.. I have had this little moustache paper bag in my stash for a few weeks now and when I saw it today I just knew it would be perfect to add that little extra to this card. I created a tag to adding into the paper bag to add a little colour to the card. I have then added a wood veneer paper clip to create a bit of interest on the card.

Once again I played around with a few different washi tapes to add that little extra. I have then finished off the layout using the matching moustache sticker mounted on 3D foam and some glitter photo corners I have made into chevrons. Super easy and adds that bit of extra sparkle to this card.

Have you made a card for someone special lately ?

Why not use up a few scraps laying around and get creative.

Till next week.

TFL, M x







No comments: