Friday, September 12, 2014

Creative Inspiration - Week 37


Hello.. hello.. hello!!!!

I have been playing catch up here after being so busy creating and sorting out my eldest for her up and coming trip to Japan.

I have managed to squeeze in a full day of scrapping just to get on top of things.

Once again I have been using up more of this kit - Market Street. I must say.. the more I use it the more I love the colours and how versatile this kit really is.

So here's what I have created to share with you this week.
After having spent a few weeks creating cards so this week I loved being able to get messy 
and create a layout. I have used vanilla card stock for the base of this layout as I found that white card stock was a little too stark for this layout. I have then stamped the base card stock in bold black to make the coloured paper pop off the page. 

I still love the die cut frames that Leanne has in store. This time round I have coloured the frame black and cut it in half before adhering it to the page.
 I have also used some of the patterned paper to create my own floral embellishments for this layout.
I then added some gold glitter enamel dots randomly to add a bit of bling and sparkle to the page. 

To finish off the page I have created my title from a mixture of a wood veneer words and some alpha stickers which I have adhered to a few different size ticket stubs.

I had a fun taking time out to get creative this week.

Have you had a chance to get creative?

Till next week.

TFL, M x

No comments: