Friday, January 16, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 3 2015


Welcome back again...

Hope that everyone is having a great new year so far.

Here I have been busy enjoying no early morning school runs, no racing through breakfasts, and best of all not having to get through every one's homework in the afternoons.

We have been enjoying the nice weather we have had and best of enjoying being able to spend some time together as a family.

I have to admit however in the build up to the holidays to having made sure that I was able to get quite a bit of scrapping sorted to be able to spend time relaxing for a bit with my family. So with that in mind I have been using up the very last parts of this paper range to create the last two cards I needed for this month.

So here are the last two cards I have created.
Both rather simple and straight forward really. Have kept it simple as they were both masculine cards. Most of the bits and pieces have been from the kit, however I have added in some odd pieces from my stash. 

For this one I have used the maroon patterned paper mounted onto some olive card stock. Then added a kraft paper envelope, a black and white journal card and some garden twine to twine it all together. Have finished off the card with a couple of wood veneers and then a quote from the matching stickers sheet to finish it all off.

For the last card I have worked with some more olive card stock to matt the maroon graph patterned paper from the range. Stamped some numerals on the graph as it is to be a birthday card. Mixed it up with a little washi tape and some mixed ephemera from my stash. Then finished it off with some stamped kraft photo corners and a matching quote stickers from the paper range.


Super quick and easy to make.. AND I got to use up all the scrap pieces from the kit.

Have you managed to get some scrapping done ?

Off to relax and enjoy some more family time.

Till next week.

TFL, M x


No comments: